Thursday, December 10, 2009

iphone hacks


I am amazed, how little I knew about my iPhone - well for me, my iPhone was just a phone until I picked up an Orielly book on iPhone hacks.
Here is a couple of things I liked and tried on my iPhone:
  • making a shortcut for your phone# at home screen for quick dial, sounds like no big deal, but saves few finger taps and easy to setup. just point your safari browser to .tel.qlnk.net -> cancel when prompted -> save as a home link
  • Gcast - create your podcast from iPhone; a blog with downloadable mp3 just by making a phone call, see gcast.com you will find out
I am going to be trying out few more interesting hacks and post here. enjoy..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Everyone Smile

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that today is officially National 'Make Everyone Smile' Day! So, consider yourself officially...