Friday, December 11, 2009

World's first Camera with Projector


As soon as I saw this, I said to myself, why it took so long for these companies to come up on such a cool idea. This is a real innovation for consumers in a digital camera in my opinion in last couple of years. We have seen mega pixels increasing lately, but who cares, if you are not a professional photographer and do not print poster of your photos. For regular users like me, I think Nikon did a fantastic job of offering something which is very useful. You can show off your skills immediately to anyone and you don't need a computer. This camera is specially going to be a big hit in countries where majority of population do not have computers at home.
Nikon unveiled this 12.1 Mega pixel camera in August of this year and I think it recently started selling here in USA. The model is s1000pj and it comes with remote and an easy to use stand. It projects up to 40 inches in size and at a maximum distance of 2 meters. Amazon has only 8 reviews but they are solid 5 star. This one is definitely going to be in my wish list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Everyone Smile

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that today is officially National 'Make Everyone Smile' Day! So, consider yourself officially...