Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sapne Salamat - What's your dream?

I have been an occasional listener of KLOK1170 AM in the past, but recently, I was really impressed with the broad spectrum of topics they cover on their talk show. Today, the talk show "Sapne Salamat" hosted by famous Serial Entrepreneur Rohit Chandra caught my attention.Last I heard that my friend and ex colleague Siva Sreeraman (founder of Indian Music Band Eastern Winds) was invited to his show. Today's guest on the show was a distinguished women Dr. Anuradha Basu who is Director of the Silicon Valley Center for Entrepreneurship and Professor in the Department of Organization & Management at San Jose State University in Silicon Valley. Rohit Chandra, a successful innovator and entrepreneur himself sounds very passionate about what he talks and does. He owns a very famous patent for Personalization of web url and currently runs a web company roohIt.com which provides free highlighting of content on any website that you visit. To appreciate this idea, you will have to use it, but in summary:
When you type any web page address preceded with roohit.com (roohit.com/http://www.cnn.com) you will be able to highlight using yellow highlighter the piece of content on the web page, bookmark them, share them and even post them to your blog.
From what I heard him over radio for an hr, I must say, Rohit Chandra is a visionary and excellent communicator. Well time spent on klok1170 , good job Rohit ! For my readers, here is the podcast of the past shows including my friend's Siva's. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Everyone Smile

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that today is officially National 'Make Everyone Smile' Day! So, consider yourself officially...