Monday, December 14, 2020

Story of a food

 Food is what brings us together, if one thing this pandemic has taught us is that how important it is to cook at home with our family, eat healthy and nutritious food and exercise to boost immunity and stay sane during this time. I love cooking at home, I am a big fan of cooking with healthy grains and vegetables even if they come from unknown territories. Recently I started a blog to share the untold stories of some of the superfoods which I think, folks don't know much about. In this series, I have published stories of Ginger, Beetroots and Quinoa. Please subscribe the Substack blog post so you get weekly stories directly into your Inbox. Let me know your thoughts and any recipes that you want to share. 

https://foodstory.substack.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Make Everyone Smile

Hey there! Just wanted to let you know that today is officially National 'Make Everyone Smile' Day! So, consider yourself officially...